Thursday, May 29, 2008

My First Step

My first step towards earning online was some what lengthy and to make a long story short a lot of trouble that was completely unnecessary. The first thing I did to earn online was PTR emails. I don't know if anybody has tried this or maybe you have and you are looking for something better and more rewarding. I'm not going to tell you to avoid PTR websites but I will tell you that you are definitely not going to make much more than ten cents a day. I have tried these before and so far definitely not the best money maker for your valuable time.

I trundled around the Paid To websites for close to eight months before I realized that there has to be a better way to earn online. It wasn't until the end of September last year that I finally found what I was looking for. I didn't realize the full potential of blogging until it finally made me some real cash not a lot of cash but it was enough to make a withdraw from my Paypal account. I'm not going to tell you that I am the most respected authority on making money online, just that I have made money online. I'm going to share some of the things that have helped me to make money online.

The first step towards earning online is to just get out there and get started. If you do not have anything for people to read no one will visit your website or blog as the case may be. I have chosen to use blogging to make money online. Getting started is easy. My favorite platform to blog on is the Blogger or blogspot platform. The reason is that Blogger allows you to publish Google Adsense and it doesn't cost you anything but time to get started. So my first tip for you is just to get started.

My second tip goes hand in hand with my first tip. If you are going to start blogging, look for a niche that you can easily fit into. Targeted traffic is easier to get when you are publishing a niche blog. The best way to do this is just to figure out what you love to write about and stay focused. I will have more tips for you in the future, this will help you to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online