Monday, September 1, 2008

Lack of Online Presence Can Hurt Your Traffic

Recently I have been suffering from Window's Vista's technical problems. I have been trying to get my computer up and running again but so far I am having the worst luck with the OS. My posting schedule for not only this blog but the other three I author are suffering, I have been able to post a few updates but not very many. As a result I have lost a lot of valuable readers and traffic. I have decided to amend some of my posting schedules due to the technical difficulties I have been having.

It is very important when you decide on your posting schedule that you are able to stick to it; so I have decided that I will now publish once a week here on this blog and once every two days on my main blog. I will post once a week on my creative writing blog as well as my social networking blog. This will take some pressure off of me and give me more time to build a community around each of my blogs. I hope you will come back this Saturday for my next Money Making tip. Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean. I remember that the time when I can't go online because of my service provider's incompetence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting..thanks for the information,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking a break from publishing, for whatever reason, is the worse thing you can do. I still have not gotten back my search traffic.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online